anti-zionism

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 18:40:22 PDT 2002

>Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:15:14 -0700
>
> Justin, if you think that kostunica in serbia is a compliant tool of
>the
>USG, I dunno. I used to read the daily B-92 e-mail upate from there and
>other
>sources, and Kostunica, the translator of The Federalist Papers into Serbo-
>Croat constantly criticizes the USG. . . . .

I think you know a lot more about this than I do. I was just thinking that he turned over Milosovic to the Hague after saying he wouldn't in response to threats of sanctions. But I don't know much about modern Serbian politics. I might say Thank God! jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx