Bubba's love child?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat May 11 10:33:32 PDT 2002

New York Post - May 11, 2002

[Page Six]

Bubba blood

BILL Clinton might have a love child, according to the National Enquirer. The ex-husband of one of Clinton's old lovers from his Little Rock days now says he believes his 20-year-old son might actually have the blood of Bubba in his veins. Paul Pearson, whose ex-wife, Dolly Kyle Browning, publicly admitted having a 17-year affair with Clinton, tells the Enquirer that the then-governor was still bedding his wife when his boy Anthony was conceived. "Of course, I questioned whether he was actually my son," he says. "Who wouldn't?"