Native Amerikkkan Genocide

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sat May 11 10:54:00 PDT 2002

Fitch:

>facts of the creation of the United States. As I pointed
>out, the trailing edge of the American Indian genocide can
>be detected in 1910. A person could have shot an Indian for
>sport in his youth, and read in his middle age of Auschwitz
>and Dachau in the newspaper.

Some personal family history: a great-grandfather was a woodsman of sorts in Minnesota. He was called "Whitey" because of his Santa Claus beard and he was an alcoholic and admantly felt that redskins should be shot on sight.

Two of my grandfather's cousins were conscripts in the Nazi army and were taken prisoner by the advancing Soviet army. That grandfather was in the shit in the Phillipines and feels that we would have lost too many soldiers invading Japan, so dropping the H bombs was the right thing to do.