anti-zionism

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sun May 12 01:03:59 PDT 2002

>How would you rate the violence of the Wehrmacht against the civilian
>population on the Eastern Front? Or the violence of the Red Army against
the
>civilian population on its part?

How would I rate it compared to what? To the percentage of the Eastern European and German populations involved? In its effect on wiping out and permanently destroying communites with centuries of history? With the ratio of civilians to combatants killed?

- -- Nathan Newman -------------

I meant, you seem to be downgrading the venality status of Israeli acts against civilians when committed during war. Would you be correspondingly willing to justify atrocities committed by the Nazi army on the Eastern Front, when German troops were under incredible amounts of danger from a guerilla army?

Chris Doss The Russia Journal