Re; James Petras

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun May 12 07:45:49 PDT 2002

James Petras ... James Petras. Bartle Professor (Emeritus), Ph.D. Political ... Department of Sociology
| Binghamton University - SUNY PO Box 6000 | Binghamton, NY ...
http://sociology.binghamton.edu/faculty/petras.htm

I'll see if I can get ahold of Thomas Riefer, a comrade from my UCSC days that went to grad school at SUNY, Binghampton. He knows, Petras, I'm sure. Tommy, had an interesting childhood. Parents were hippie burnout junkies. He raised his younger brother up by himself. (Calling, David Eggers?) He is thanked in the acknowledgements to G. Arrighi, "The Long Twentieth Century, " from Verso.

And, um, in the meantime, Yoshie, call Michael Albert At Z. Michael Pugliese, gawd knows why I try to do nice things for Leninoids like your comrade proyect that calls me a, "Twat." Michael, Twatskyist Fool