red space porn at last

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Sun May 12 18:51:42 PDT 2002

OK, so i'm treading on the space of the excellent Chris Doss who has the franchise here for forwarding from JRL, but this is too wonderful. i'm trying to persuade my colleagues at MR to reply so that we can at least get to see the "very interesting picture." and although it's not "highly technical" the techy part would probably be fascinating.

john mage