red space porn at last

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Mon May 13 01:47:32 PDT 2002

OK, so i'm treading on the space of the excellent Chris Doss who has the franchise here for forwarding from JRL, but this is too wonderful. i'm trying to persuade my colleagues at MR to reply so that we can at least get to see the "very interesting picture." and although it's not "highly technical" the techy part would probably be fascinating.

Hey, I read 'em, I like 'em, I pass 'em along.

I caught a long documentary on TV on the Soviet/Russian space program the other day. They interviewed all these cosmonauts. I had no idea there had been an Afghan and a Mongolian cosmonaut. (It traced its development through Soviet history, so part had shots of Reagan's "freedom-fighting" Mujahedin stringing up Najibulah's castrated corpse.)

Chris Doss The Russia Journal