Why U.S. supports Israel

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed May 15 08:09:23 PDT 2002

How about potential left-nationalist revolutions in Jordan or Lebanon?

How about an OBL takeover in S.A.?

How about accepting the role of bad guy and bombing locales for producing weapons of mass destruction in, say, Iraq?

Just to take some wild hypotheticals, how about being a transfer point for shipment of U.S. arms to people the U.S. would rather not be seen associating with, like the Ayatollah, apartheid South Africa, or right-wing death squads in South/Latin America?

Republican Nut-Boy (M-L)