Financial literacy

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu May 16 19:00:09 PDT 2002

Hi Pam:

Went through this in '97. It hurt not a bit, compared to the alternatives. Main downside-a virtually noninterest-yielding deposit for a secured credit card, refundable only after at least two years. But a decent interval between maxing out and filing is absolutely essential. And a good bankruptcy lawyer.

Shane