The Osbournes

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu May 16 19:42:40 PDT 2002

> What did Quayle liked about it, considering his
> crusade against Murphy Brown? The fact that there
> are two parents?
>
> He must have missed the episode where Ozzy told his teenage kids to use
> condoms. Lynne Cheney thought it was a disgrace that Ozzy was
> invited to the White House correspondents dinner.
>
> Peter

I believe that Quayle did mention the fact that both parents were present, and that the kids had a framework and guidelines. Also, there was an episode where Ozzy tells his kids that he will not tolerate drug use in his house. Ozzy's been on the rehab mend for some time; plus, he knows of what he speaks (the guy snorted a line of ants off an airport tarmac, according to Tommy Lee of Motley Crue, who toured with Ozzy). I think this is the angle that Quayle is taking -- for what it's worth.

DP