Dollar is plunging this morning!

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri May 17 06:47:06 PDT 2002

Wow. Euro almost .92. Waved good by to significant resistance at ..9102ish. Yen down to 125.72. The thing about the Yen is that anytime lately it's gone below 128 you can go to the Naz site and there'll be multiple news releases from the Japanese damning intervention and threatening intervention in the same breathe. They're gonna go nuts today. I think we're in some sort of war with Japan. Maybe over who will get the big teat on the big Chinese cat. I'm very curious to hear if the next meeting of financial ministers will come out with their oft repeated, and in my opinion ridiculous assertions that they did not even discuss exchange rates.