second-wave attacks

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat May 18 19:57:21 PDT 2002

Michael McIntyre wrote:

> Boring weekend Dennis? Baiting the "pwogwessives" to inject some excitement into your life? Your initial comment WAS a propos of nothing after all.
>
> But if you're worried about the "do nothings", [clip]

The debate to which Dennis refers so charmingly was about what _opponents of the war_ should do. The following posts from last November give some of the flavor of the debate. I would only comment now that the "Do Somethings" of the time seem only to have whined about what others weren't doing. As Yoshie's forwardings of local events in Colombus show at least one of the "Do nothings" has been fairly busy doing a lot.

Carrol