second-wave attacks

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat May 18 20:01:57 PDT 2002

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> > Aside from Bush, which Do Nothings do you have in mind--Cheney?
>> Ridge? Trenet?
>>
>> Shane Mage
>
>No -- the "progressives" on this list who don't think al-Qaeda is worth much
>thought, no matter how many people it kills and threatens to kill in pursuit
>of its 7th century vision, a vision, I'm sure, that is purer than the
>imperial corporate hell we now inhabit.
>
>DP

So, having given much thought to Al Qaeda, do you agree that it functions essentially, whatever its ideological fantasies, as a gang of agents provocateurs in the service of those who set it up and financed it in the first place?

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64