New Left WebLog- nathannewman.org/log/

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Mon May 20 09:37:14 PDT 2002

Hi all,

Somewhat inspired by Max's launching of his weblog (and a bit of extra time on my hands), I wanted to let you all know I've revised my web site and revived a daily "weblog" of commentary on politics and society.

The site is www.nathannewman.org and the web log is at www.nathannewman.org/log/

WebLog description - A left perspective on politics, technology and activism by Nathan Newman. Newman is a longtime community and union activist, policy advocate and writer. A National Vice President of the National Lawyers Guild, he is a columnist for The Progressive Populist, a board member of the Organizers Collaborative, and author of the upcoming book, NET LOSS: Internet Prophets, Private Profits and the Costs to Community, to be published by Penn State Press.

Hope you enjoy!

Nathan Newman