second wave attacks

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Mon May 20 14:18:02 PDT 2002

At 03:49 PM 5/20/02 -0500, Micheal Ellis wrote:

> >Read Rashid's book. Afghanistan was a staging area for the theocratic terror
> >you diminish. Saudi Arabia, while repellent, was not. If you're going to
> >push this angle, try Pakistan.
> >

>you are sying SA was not a staging ground for "theocratic terror"?
>are you saying the sauds didn't fund the taliban or al-q? are you
>saying SA didn't give Hussien 32 billion or so to fund the iraq/iran
>war? etc etc etc.

Given what he's already said on the topic of SA, and directly to you no less, this has got to be the most dishonestly persistent misreading I've read lately.

I do not at all agree with Dennis when he claims that the administration did a "good thing", but can't some of you guys get a grip on something other than your own damn short hairs and address what was actually said?