priest scandal proves gays shouldn't marry, oinks National Review

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 19:30:02 PDT 2002

> [Opening the priesthood to gay men? When did that
> happen, in like the
> 12th century?]
>
> National Review - June 3, 2002
>
> Gay Priests and Gay Marriage
> What the one issue has to do with the other
> By Stanley Kurtz
>
> The sex-abuse scandal currently plaguing the
> Catholic priesthood has
> already grown to the point where it poses a serious
> threat to the power,
> prestige, and credibility of the American Catholic
> Church. The sky, so to
> speak, is falling. An institution whose fundamental
> strength and continuity
> (whatever its many problems) could once be taken for
> granted is experiencing
> a genuine crisis.

<http://www.nationalreview.com/03june02/kurtz060302.asp>

This would be comical if not done so seriously. I love reading Nat'l Review and the Weekly Standard...no leftist could do a better satire....

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 AIM: KDean75206 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net http://www.yaysoft.com