Divide and Conquer Re: Cockburn: Israel and "Anti-Semitism"

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue May 21 19:50:43 PDT 2002

. . . Our strategy should, therefore, include an effort to break the facade of Jewish unity for Israel created by Zionists.

*********************************************** My purpose is not to dash the myth of Jewish unity. It is to provide sources of illumination from those more knowledgeable about, and/or closer to the situation, who have no vested interest in anti-semitism.

One way to make Jewish unity a fact rather than a myth is to set out to show how disunited Jews are.

The targets of my links are Jewish readers. Without the support of American Jews, my reading is that Sharon & 'Bibi' are up the creek without a paddle. The best way to persuade them, IMO, is with material from other Jews, especially those in Israel. I want to reconstruct Jewish unity.

mbs