Do Everythinger

Lance Murdoch murdochlance at netscape.net
Wed May 22 03:14:33 PDT 2002

Comrade Cox said:

> I don't know whether Kelley is hallucinating or this is a more or less
> deliberate lie, but it is a glaring instance of why I quit reading her
> some months ago.
>
> Carrol

I would cut her some slack, anyone working for Winn Schwartau too long is bound to drift towards hallucinating. I remember him from about a decade ago, he used to follow around these teenage programmers I knew, and then write up a rag about how they were going to cause some one day cause some huge upset on the Internet (seizing the means of production?) The only upset they ever caused would be to waitresses who they left chintzy tips for in Silicon Valley restaurants after a long day of wage slavery. Then he tried to peddle this rag to the Fortune 500 and Pentagon. Thankfully, I was correct in my intuition to avoid going into the security business.

LM

__________________________________________________________________ Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop at Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/