Do Everythinger

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Wed May 22 05:03:18 PDT 2002

At 03:49 PM 5/21/02 -0500, Carrol Cox wrote:

>I don't know whether Kelley is hallucinating or this is a more or less
>deliberate lie, but it is a glaring instance of why I quit reading her
>some months ago.
>
>Carrol

FOAD

Yoshie: "Revolution must have seemed a distant hope at the beginning of the First World War, and then look what happened. A protracted large-scale war of the kind that appears to be in the works, with ground troops and all, has a potential to destabilize many regimes, unlike a brief cruise-missile strike from afar. It's a danger, but also an opportunity, for anyone who seeks to bring about radical social change, be it for the left or the right."

Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 05:57:43 -0400 To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> Subject: More Than What Nader Got (was Re: Vote.com depressing outcomes)