Another claim of negligence

Seth Ackerman sia at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 22 18:59:45 PDT 2002

From: "Michael McIntyre" <mmcintyr at depaul.edu>

> Hell, Doug, even capturing bin Laden has become a distinctly secondary
objective. We know where the concentrations of AQ strength are, and NONE of them are the objects of the next phase of the war. It's clear that crushing AQ isn't part of the imperial agenda because we've stopped trying to crush AQ. As soon as we announced that Pakistan - AQ's creator and patron - was our "ally" in this war, it was entirely predictable that the AQ camps outside Afghanistan would go untouched.

But they captured a top Al Qaeda guy named Abu Zubeida in Pakistan just a few weeks ago. There was a big raid and a shootout.

Seth