Do Everythinger

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Thu May 23 12:40:36 PDT 2002

At 05:12 AM 5/23/02 -0400, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>Tahir wrote:
>
>>Yet we are to believe that all this led to "radical social change" and
>>that it was therefore kind of worthwhile in some way.
>
>No, you are not to believe "it" is "worthwhile," but whatever "it" is (be
>it war, peace, economic crisis, economic boom, or anything else), you have
>to make the best of "it," instead of merely bitching and moaning about it,
>because your enemy will if you don't. Don't mourn, organize.
>--
>Yoshie

shhhhh. be vewy vewy quiet.

we're huntin' converts to the rewo. we organize anti-war groups and work wit' lotsa peace activists but don' eva tell 'em what we weally think. you can't infwuence gubmint powicy wike da peace activists think. but dez warm bodies for da revo, jiss like da warm bodies dat be bleedin and dyin' in da coming rewo.

shhhhh.

kelley