War and revolution

Michael Hoover hooverm at scc-fl.edu
Fri May 24 05:50:46 PDT 2002

>>joanna bujes wrote:
>>Overall, I don't see what can be gained by throwing >>Yoshie, Charles, Carrol, et al. in a Stalinist camp >>and then claiming that they therefore have nothing >>to say.

>attacks on "Leninism" (someday I will take up what I
>mean by those scare quotes)do seem to place him in >that tradition which sees friends as enemies
>While I cling tenaciously to various maillists, I do >feel that it has yet to be established that they do >not contribute more to disunity than unity among >leftists.
>Carrol

increasingly clear that roots of above stem from stalin's surprise emergence as *the* major speaker at lenn's funeral...considering trotsky's undeniable oratorical gifts, most observers expected him to deliver vl's eulogy...for reasons that can only be attributed to lt's lack of political acumen, he was far away on duck hunt in caucasian mountains and missed funeral entirely...

all power to glorious comrade enver hoxha! michael hoover