don't dare take a vacation!

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri May 24 09:14:00 PDT 2002

TO SECURE JOB, STAY CONNECTED ON VACATION

Do you want to really enjoy your summer vacation? Then keep your cell phone handy and stay on top of those e-mails.

----

Of course this assumes you want the fucking job... big assumption. I try to stay out of touch while I am at work by being on line, with the mail running and my attention on anything but work. The accounting dept computer went down yesterday and one of the shop guys was in there getting it running again (some WinSuck crash). We found maybe three or four hundred megabytes of on-line shopping and general surfing cookies. Guess what they're doing all day in the office?

Chuck Grimes