second-wave attacks

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri May 24 13:20:53 PDT 2002

second-wave attacks

Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net>

> CB: Likewise , Dennis. Your defenses of U.S. Nazism are pure vomit.

Actually, US Nazis applauded 9/11 and took the same line as you. They're your company, not mine.

DP

^^^^^^^

CB: The Nazis with the nuclear weapons and high tech blitz krieg technology are in the U.S. government. The neo-Nazi small groups that Chip Berlet keeps track of are not nearly as dangerous as those with the big bombs.

I'm not up on the latest neo-Nazi line like you, but I am for outlawing the Nazis and KKK .