Woolhandler/Himmelstein on national health insurance for US

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri May 24 21:13:32 PDT 2002

[apologies for the length, but excellent people on a largely forgotten issue]

Dear PNHP Members and Friends, FYI, this article by Steffie Woolhandler and David Himmelstein appears in the current issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine, a publication of the American Medical Association. --Joanne Landy, Executive Director, Physicians for a National Health Program, NY Chapter

I think we should go to any lengths on this subject. I think it's largely forgotten because those in power want it that way. They may not be sure they can come up with a repeat performance of the Clintons and their plan, which HAD to be a purposeful derailment of the only issue I've ever seen get almost all the rubes attention. They've (ya know, THEM) got to lower expectations and backrupt the country before this one's allowed to see the light of day.