DP talks trash, was Re:second-wave attacks

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sat May 25 11:33:16 PDT 2002

Actually, US Nazis applauded 9/11 and took the same line as you. They're your company, not mine.

DP

Man. What a convoluted, low blow. Your talking something close to intellectual depravity here. And you know it. Waste of time folks. Over and out.

ps. thanks for that page Michael. I read the piece by Doug Collins. Reminds me of the right-wing market analysts. You read 2/3 through and you can be agreeing with what they're saying, then suddenly the natural conclusions are sort of dropped and the whole thing is blamed on some ideological boogy man of the right. I once sat enthralled and surprised at the intelligent things Farrakan said for most of a Phil Donahue show. Then a ten minute summary of crazy.