the coming firestorm (Fisk)

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sun May 26 08:58:56 PDT 2002

> BTW, lefty Fred Inglis in his new book on War and journalism blubed by Victor
>Navasky of The Nation, drubs the agit-prop of Fisk.
>Michael Pugliese

I'm still amazed that Fisk said that some sort of foreign peacekeeper mission, a la Friedman, in the occupied territories is the best we can hope for. Not surprising is the utter silence that greated his statements.

He is probably the best reporter in the Middle East, however he's also a great practioner of the "doublestandards" approach to US foreign policy, as in whenever there's an argument made for the US to take some action overseas, its past crimes are highlighted in response.

Peter