Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come again some other Day

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun May 26 16:42:53 PDT 2002

> Evidently, you have nothing substantial to say. Thanks for providing proof.
> --
> Yoshie

Substantial compared to . . . what? I'll confess a certain weakness for going tit-for-tat, which this thread has pretty much become, but you've offered nothing here save for calling me a "shirker." You know nothing of my activist past, which began, I'm sure, well before yours; nor are you aware of the rather dismal areas of society this took me, which included death threats and threats of assault; nor are you aware of the money I raised for various causes, as well as volunteers. In short, you don't know shit, and any society you had a hand in shaping would receive hostility and dissent from me.

DP