Te Big One- Supremes decimate federal regulation

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed May 29 08:48:40 PDT 2002

>>...And yep, Nader has set up Bush to add to this nightmare majority...
>>
>>Nathan Newman
>
>-There he goes again! Still unwilling to admit that his candidate
>-won the election and then did all in his power to help Bush steal it...
>
>Ahh- now we are in leftwing hyper-bizarro land, where Gore actually
>conspired to lose the election....

Why go on repeating the lie that Gore *lost* the election when everyone in the world (just about) knows that he *won the election and then did all in his power to help Bush steal it*. As for a "conspiracy," (not *my* word), well...didn't virtually all the Democrats in the House and literally all the Democrats in the Senate vote to accept the fraudulent Electoral College result?

>All the Naderites said the Supreme Court
>doesn't matter, so vote Nader. Well, it sure as f--- does matter as federal
>legislation is being gutted by the Court.
>
>-- Nathan Newman

Last I saw, the Dems have always had a majority or blocking minority in the Senate. Every federal judge, past, present, and future, comes with the seal of approval of the Gore D'crats.

Shane Mage

"immortals mortals, mortals immortals, living their deaths, dying their lives"

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 62