Chomsky News Network

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Thu May 30 11:22:41 PDT 2002

Michael Perelman wrote:

> Kelly's question about what Chomsky might have said is very important.
> Chomsky has a few seconds to refute decades of propaganda. Either he has
> to genuflect to the propaganda, negating his message, or whatever he says
> will be discredited in the eyes of most people. True, if he were to be
> able to repeat his message several times, it would take on more force.
> --
> Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University
> Chico, CA 95929

Chomsky should stick to his guns. He owes that to everybody who has ever supported him. The sooner Americans wake up and realize that there are dissidents in this country, the better.

I think that Chomsky's book is popular because some Americans *have* woken up and have realized that CNN's version of events is a biased one.

<< Chuck0 >>

Personal homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/index.html Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)