Chomsky News Network

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu May 30 13:41:23 PDT 2002

And the US has institutionalized disabled persons, it has segregated them from society. It has conducted medical experimentation on the institutionalized and supported sterilization of disabled persons (eugenics was popular here), segregated them in the public education system, coerced them out of the workforce, condemned them to poverty and all other horrors. Oh and then it has not enforced our supposed-civil rights. Marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org