Healthcare, was, number one

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu May 30 19:49:40 PDT 2002

Your right, I missed it, which is the point. We usually bury that punchline instead of putting it front and center. After a lot of work, most Americans know that millions of people don't have health insurance. Very few know that the US spends more on health care than any other country despite that fact

I thought the title of that report Doug posted by those two health care people, PNHP I think, was so great.

Conservative spending, Liberal Benefits, or maybe the other way around, which would be unfortunate, but still a great intro to a different narrative.