We're Number One! Re: Chomsky News Network

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri May 31 09:20:23 PDT 2002

But so many doctors won't take Medicaid that it makes it kind of a lie. Further, Medicaid is constantly narrowed. For instance, the budget in CA is in trouble so the first thing Grey Davis (Gov) does is cut optional Medicaid services and reduces the measley payment docs receive for seeing a Medicaid doctor. You may as well not have any insurance. Marta -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org