[Fwd: Re: Query on Book Review]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri May 31 12:10:03 PDT 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Carrol Cox wrote:
>
> > Does anyone on this list have a comment on the review of Gould in the
> >June 10 _Nation_ by David Hawkes?
>
> I forwarded this to David Hawkes, a pal of mine (and someone
> well-known to all Bad Subjects list alums). I'll post his response.

Tell him I've also fwd the posts to Milton-L, so he can prepare a response for that list too. There are a wild variety of viewpoints represented there, from (apparently) real commitment to "intelligent design" to a real radical skepticism (of everything, which leaves the door open for anything) to a hardcore "Dawkinsism."

Carrol