[PEN-L:26490] A Michael Perelman suggestion from 1999

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri May 31 17:11:01 PDT 2002

I thank Carrol for resurrecting my earlier suggestion. I definitely would like to see wider participation on pen-l, where only a handful of people account for the majority of the dialogue. I think that it would be very healthy to draw new penners in.

Would you like to try it?

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu