Fw: David Corn: troubling origins of the anti-war movement

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 10:50:44 PST 2002

--- Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Buchannon is on a par with Kim Jong Il?

Who knows?! If the former were dictator he might manage to be as bad as the latter.

My point was, of course, that it does not matter that you call yourself Left or Right, if you support oppression, totalitarianism, etc: a rose is a rose is a rose. Or in the case of Workers World Party, a turd is a turd is a turd.

Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."