girls skeptical....

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Nov 1 14:36:50 PST 2002

At 05:25 PM 11/01/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, I thought men were the ones with rigid moral codes and women
>were the ones with more situational ethics. Now I'm confused.

I thought the earlier post was about how much more likely women are to have sex with other women...than men are likely to have sex with other men.

The latter post was about business/$$. Two different issues if you ask me. As a close friend told her husband who asked her if she would let a guy fuck her up the ass for a million dollars, "NO! But if I liked him, I'd do it for nothing."

What do women want????? Whatever do they want?

Joanna