surveys,polls, etc

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 09:50:05 PST 2002

Frank Scott you mean like this? Heh. From, Street Legal...I mean Street Hassle by Lou Reed. Title song has Springsteen singing along.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/SongUnid/D32E87259CBB91F9482569880031DA94

Home>>Lou Reed>>I Wanna Be Black I Wanna Be Black

I wanna be black, have natural rhythm Shoot twenty foot of jism too and fuck up the jews

I wanna be black, I wanna be a panther Have a girlfriend named Samantha and have a stable of foxy whores Oh, oh, I wanna be black

I don't wanna be a fucked up middle class college student anymore I just wanna have a stable of foxy little whores Yeah, yeah, I wanna be black Oh, oh, I wanna be black Yeah, yeah, I wanna be black

I wanna be black, wanna be like Martin Luther King And get myself shot in the spring And lead a whole generation, too and fuck up the jews

I wanna be black, I wanna be like Malcolm X And cast a hex over President Kennedy's tomb and have a big prick, too

Oh, I don't wanna be a fucked up middle class college student no more Yeah, I just wanna have a stable of foxy little whores

Yeah, yeah, I wanna be black I wanna be black I wanna be black I wanna be black I wanna be black yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I wanna be black Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I wanna be black Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I wanna be black Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Yeah, yeah, I wanna be black, oh, oh) (Yeah, yeah, I wanna be black, oh, oh) (Yeah, yeah, I wanna be black, oh, oh) (Yeah, yeah, I wanna be black, oh, oh)

=====