WHICH WAY FOR THE PEACE MOVEMENT?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 17:41:45 PST 2002

--- jacdon at earthlink.net wrote: .
> The question before the antiwar forces now is
> whether they can maintain
> and accelerate the incredible momentum of the last
> year over the next
> months and years.

The question is are we going to follow the WWP into its black hole of futile anti-war marches or, learn from the 60s, and change our tactics?

> Also, while the Vietnam War was thousands of miles
> away, Bush
> administration scare stories and propaganda have
> convinced a large
> sector of the American people that their "homeland"
> is under attack,

Well, while I dont deny that Bush is using scare tactics, it should also be said that some fanatical REACTIONARY muslim bastards did happen to kill a few thousand people in New York. That might have lended some credibility to Bush's tactics, no?

-Thomas

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."