calling cards

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon Nov 4 00:38:42 PST 2002

Does anyone use prepaid calling cards that they can recommend? I used to get free calls from work, but now they've changed it so it's more expensive to call from there than from a pay phone. I'd like to make both domestic and international calls. Right now I'm using Net2Phone, which is very cheap, but the audio quality isn't that good. I wouldn't mind paying a few more pennies a minute to get better quality.

If you have any suggestions, please contact me offline. Thanks a bunch.

Michael