Hitch

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Nov 4 09:21:09 PST 2002

I would also ask Hitch if he is concerned over the fact that Israel has long possessed "weapons of mass destruction" including most notably nuclear weapons. Isn't that a cause for more immediate concern than what I think is the rather more remote possibility of Saddam acquiring nukes plus a means for delivering them to targets. And does he think that if somehow Saddam did acquire such weapons, that it is unlikely that he would ever use them unless he was backed into a corner, just as no one thinks that Israel would likely ever use its nukes unless it was backed into a corner and facing imminent destruction.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com