Riptide

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Nov 4 11:52:30 PST 2002

come/call any time. I'm traveling thu-fri this week, maybe 11/13-15 too, but I'm around most of the time.

max

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of dredmond at efn.org Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:28 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Riptide

Am leaving SEIU. Have some other catastrophes to clean up right now (among others, a shambles of a personal life). I've hit rock bottom, the riptide is going out to sea and I don't know if I'm gonna make it.

Will to try to visit sometime in next 2 wks.

Dennis

------------------------------------------------------------ Visit http://www.efn.org for all your community networking needs