My response to Kristof's silly left

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Nov 4 21:02:55 PST 2002

what does this refer to?

max

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of steve philion Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 10:43 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: My response to Kristof's silly left

Mr. Kristof: I'm not sure about your claim that left blogs or websites are promoting the "Wellstone murdered" conspiracy theory. I read Max Sawicky's www.maxspeak.org and www.nowarblog.org , and Doug Henwood's left business observer discussion list http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/current/index.html, I don't see the enthusiasm for conspiracy that you think you see in the left. Or is it possible you are sampling websites that are not really that left, but are more along the lines of fringe sites with little in touch with the left?

Silly is a major newspaper like the NYT telling the world that only a few thousand showed up in Washington DC a few weeks back for the anti-war protest. So silly you guys had to reprint the story and acknowledge that there were close to or more than 100K there! Now, *that* is silly indeed.

Stephen Philion MPLS, MN