My response to Kristof's silly left

steve philion philion at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 5 05:53:40 PST 2002

Michael wrote: I saw more than a few picket signs at the bog O26 rally in S.F. saying Wellstone was murdered, Steve. Of course, I had to talk to the loons

--and the point of the rally was that wellstone was murdered? doubtful. these signs were many or 'more than a few'? gimme a break.

Plenty of posts on PSN of late said the same. http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/psn/2002/

See, "Alternet column on Wellstone, " and, "Airplane Crash Investigations, " and, "Wellstone Murdered?" and "Wellstone Crash."

Only Chip and this fellow demurred, http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/psn/2002/msg02587.html

--well yeah Michael, and you might have noticed that in addition to Chip and Casey, steve rosenthal has also argued against conspiracy theory on that thread. further, most of the people on the list have stayed away from the conspiracy discussion, finding it rather trivial, i'm on the list and have no interest in discussing unproven conspiracies. the bulk of the wellstone discussion on that list has turned to just what it means to say Wellstone was left and how left if left at all was he. BTW, there is something funny about seeing casey using chomsky's arguments against conspiracy on that list...too ironic...

http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/psn/2002/msg02587.html Alternet piece not read by lotsa folks?

--well, yeah, but you're the libertarian Michael, I mean, an article posted at alternet equals warm endorsement? it's not like the bulk of alternet articles have been entertaining michael rupert style conspiracy theories....

steve