Int'l observers for Fla elections

Anthony Kennerson maroondog244 at lycos.com
Tue Nov 5 06:55:08 PST 2002

If our own U. S. Senatorial race here in Louisiana ends up in a runoff, we could use some of those observers come December.

:-)

Anthony (Landrieu vs. the Three Dwarfs....what great choices we have here!!!)

--

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:15:52

__________________________________________________________ Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access, Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS. http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus