Al-Q Honcho Hit

cuito61 at onebox.com cuito61 at onebox.com
Tue Nov 5 10:53:37 PST 2002

>Another despicable act of imperialist terror!
>http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-470176,00.html
>Quick -- get a call into Ramsey Clark!
>DP

This bothers me. So, now the CIA could fly these unmanned planes into any and every country and fire off missiles at people it doesn't like? I thought extra-judicial executions were illegal and something that only the Israeli goons resorted to. I mean, where's the proof that this guy or guys killed were who the CIA says they were, and were involved in what the CIA says they were involved in? So is the policy open season on anyone who supposedly "belongs to" Al Qaeda? By this logic then the attack on the marines in kuwait a couple weeks ago was perfectly justified. Whats to stop this from becoming a policy of killing anyone that belongs to some political group that the u.s. happens to not like? whats to stop the u.s. from flying these things in colombia and taking out FARC members (and any civilians that happen to be nearby) and claiming it was a "strike against terror?"

*** Marc Rodrigues Voicemail: 866.206.9067 x4217 SFS: http://qcsfs.tripod.com