Al-Q Honcho Hit

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 15:21:54 PST 2002

> > So much for the rule of law. jks
> >

> Do you think that the judiciary has the monopoly for
> judisciousness?
>
> Wojtek

No, but in a democratic society they are assigned the institutional role of making those decisions. When the executive appoints itself judge, jury, and executioner, you don't see a problem with that? Obviously Dennis and Brad like it, so it's not just your communist past. It's pretty sad when rads like me have to stand up for liberal principles. Course I'm a liberal too. The difference is, I really believe in due process and the rule of law. Fanatically. Even fundamentalistically. Moderation in the pursuit of liberty is no vice.

jks