Al-Q Honcho Hit

Kelley jimmyjames at softhome.net
Tue Nov 5 17:31:05 PST 2002

At 06:48 PM 11/5/02 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Anarchists of the Chuck0 persuasion think a lot like Nathan: they want
>to affect the state apparatus directly. That part of WITBD reads as
>fresh today as it did in 1902 -- the unity of opportunists and
>terrorists.
>
>Carrol

The only thing worse than being last in line on an Expotition is having half a dozen friends-and-relations behind you who have to be brushed away every time you want to sit down for a little rest. When that is the case, the Expotition becomes simply a Confused Noise.

"They're funny things, accidents. You never have them until you're having them"

"To the uneducated, the 'A' is just three sticks"

"If you think rolling in the mud will help you look like a small black cloud, you are wrong.

"You'll still look like you-- only dirtier."

"When stuck in the river, it is best to dive and swim to the bank yourself before someone drops a large stone on your chest in an attempt to hoosh you there."

"It's not much of a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it"

"Just because you hear a buzzing-noise coming from a tree doesn't mean you're going to get any honey."

Kelley

Licking the honey wand