Luke , enjoy this 80's incubator babies story...get Hitch on it?

steve philion philion at hawaii.edu
Wed Nov 6 06:11:02 PST 2002

Maybe you'll entertain us by providing a contrary account backed by equally (or more) credible reports. Then again, that appears to be a rather slim possibility...

-- Luke

---oh i was hoping for a response like this from a true believer. luke probably still believes the Bulgarians were responsible for the pope assassination attempt...ok...well, my source is not quite as authoritative as Hitchens, but how about the head of CIA operations in Afghanistan during the Soviet Occupation...who admitted to Terry Gross on NPR's Fresh Air that the whole toy shaped bombs story was planted to win over Americans to our support for our friends of the democracy Messers Dostum, Hakeyamar, Bin Laden et al....Check out the slim possibility that the source of my claims might know something that mocks any American who believed that story....

http://freshair.npr.org/day_fa.jhtml?displayValue=day&todayDate=01/16/2002