AngryDems.com

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Wed Nov 6 06:49:56 PST 2002

I don't disagree.

But I don't think of either Gephardt or Daschle as "our activists" but rather as people we need to influence to either take progressive leadership or get out of the way. And the fact remains that many Greens said that Nader's victory would move the Dem leadership into a more progressive public stance. Instead, we saw politics move to the right.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 9:41 AM Subject: Fwd: AngryDems.com